Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New members
For all new members please post your name and what your driving on here and mods like tires and lift. Then come out get to know us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey all, John here in the Anvil Rubicon X, currently mostly stock. Cold air intake(eventually going to make a snorkle adapter box), Daystar switch pod. new boots just waiting on adapters to come in, Eagle alloys with Maxxis bighorn tires. soon to have cb and looking into lifts.
Welcome John! Got pics of your rig? It would be cool to see the work in progress  Big Grin
2013 Rubicon Unlimited

Tactical is Practical
Hey John! Hope to see you out again this weekend.
Heart i love my jeep Heart
Hey my name is Steve I have an 07 black jku sahara 4 inch rc lift with 35 duratracs xrc front and rear bumpers 8500lb keeper winch
Nive to meet you Steve hope to see you on the trail

Austen here. Showed up last sunday in my red sport. Have another White 2dr sport on factory order, Standard with 373 gears. 2.5 aev suspension lift, 17" AEV savgre rims with 35" Duratracs, Smittybuilt side armor.

[Image: J7zPTeY.jpg]
[Image: nlMQO35.jpg]
Nice to see you joined up, Austen!
Heart i love my jeep Heart
The rock sliders ive ordered for the new jeep are http://www.smittybilt.com/product/index/49.htm
Does anyone know anything about them and if they will look alright and the quality?
Same rock rails I have thete good but after 2 winters finish coming off in spots and rust spots coming up but that's everything in our climate unless it's bedliner