Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hey there, new member here... Just wanted to say hello. Was drawn in by some core videos that I have watched repeatedly on YouTube.

2014 Unlimted Rubicon with modest mods. 2.5" budget boost, 35" tires on factory rubi wheels with spacers cause I like the factory rims, hot heads headliner insulation kit, "grab" bars, ace rock sliders, teraflex rear door hinge to accommodate full sise spare, teraflex Detachable mudflaps up front and rock Tamers on the rear...

Future upgrades... Looking for someone to install my teraflex sleeve and gusset kits fir the front axel as we'll as the truss upgrade... Looking into onboard air - want it inside the cab though and not in the engine bay... Looking at some auxiliary lighting for the sides and rear of the jeep and then maybe an LED light bar for the front (if I can find the funds!)...

Enjoy the outdoors, jeeping, fishing, ice fishing... And looking for a starter run to come out and play with a group!

Vinjeep
Welcome to the group hope to see you out on the trail with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(03-18-2015, 06:07 PM)Jeepsterjk Wrote: Welcome to the group hope to see you out on the trail with us

Hey, thanks! When is your next open run!?!
Prob few weeks what you driving and did you join our favebook page to ?

Sorry, not on Facebook....

Interested in attending your next run!
Ya what do you drive ?

Hey, I am driving a 2014 JKU.
Oh nice going rock crawling in few weeks not best if your a beginner but will be an easier run in near future

Hey, thanks. Keep me posted!
Hey we get together every Sunday night at the parking lot beside the pal ppl there around 7 come out meet everyone