Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring show
I had an idea for spring maybe we talk to Winnipeg or waverly msybe try to set up a day on a sat where we display our heels at dealer brings in customers and ppl lifting up there heels. Whst everyone think ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would consider displaying my Jeep. Not sure what you had in mind, but dude I do not and will not EVER wear heels!!!

In past dealerships such as Winnipeg would host events where they build various types of obstacles at the speedway and invite customers out to play with some of their jeeps. 

Maybe we can do something like that where our members using their personally owned Jeeps demonstrate the "EXTREME" capabilities of these vehicles both stock and modified. That would be impressive to see for a 1st time Wrangler buyer wouldn't ya think? And the dealerships wouldn't have to worry about damaging there demo vehicles. 

I know a bunch of people that would take on this challenge. We could strategically build the obstacles to showcase the vehicles suspension in action while talking about and showing the reason for certain mods. Helps them sell vehicles while we have a little fun and getting the club some exposure. 
2013 Rubicon Unlimited

Tactical is Practical
I agree with Jomar i'm down to display my jeep but i don't do heels. I like the idea of a Jeep display and a Jeep obstacle course.
[highlight=#ffff40][/highlight]My Jeep and I are one. We are the masters of the trail.
We are the saviors of Chevy, Ford and Toyota's.
We are family to other Jeepers, and…
WE WILL NEVER LEAVE A JEEP BEHIND.
Ya we can plan this over winter and just ignore my typo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol
[highlight=#ffff40][/highlight]My Jeep and I are one. We are the masters of the trail.
If we really need heels I'll wear em
Heart i love my jeep Heart
Im sure Andrea will be all over that to.
At SEMA this year, near the Overhaulin overflow tent of vendors, they set up a gauntlet of sorts to show traction abilities of different vehicles. It was walled with concrete barricades, filled with loose rocks then covered in snow. Some vehicles walked through like nothing while others got stuck FAST. Was real cool... just didn't have time to watch it during the show.
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa and Jack) | RRJC Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |