Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One day Prepping and Survival course
Hey guys, Roland and I (http://www.Borealisbushcraft.com) have teamed up with another local business (http://www.westshieldoutpost.ca) and we are doing a 1 day prepping and survival course.

When:  Saturday November 8
Where: Cooks Creek Community Centre
How Much: $70.00

limit of 12 students so sign up early.
only a few places left folks, 

come spend a day out with us meet some nice people and learn some new skills and get a chance to practice some you might already have.
remember we'll be outside all day so dress for the weather and bring a lunch.
hey guys we are doing a Zombie Outbreak theam for the World of Wheels any thing that you guys think we can do to add to the display?
[highlight=#ffff40][/highlight]My Jeep and I are one. We are the masters of the trail.
We are the saviors of Chevy, Ford and Toyota's.
We are family to other Jeepers, and…
WE WILL NEVER LEAVE A JEEP BEHIND.
(12-11-2014, 08:40 PM)Newfiejk Wrote: hey guys we are doing a Zombie Outbreak theam for the World of Wheels any thing that you guys think we can do to add to the display?

sorry for the late reply, I was out of town. as for WofW a Zombie theme is quite large, give me some details of what you've got now. and I can maybe offer some suggestions.
(12-15-2014, 09:19 AM)bushnut Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 08:40 PM)Newfiejk Wrote: hey guys we are doing a Zombie Outbreak theam for the World of Wheels any thing that you guys think we can do to add to the display?

sorry for the late reply, I was out of town. as for WofW a Zombie theme is quite large, give me some details of what you've got now. and I can maybe offer some suggestions.

ok so we are breaking it down in to 4 sections. Tactical response unit( ME) Search and rescue/first responder (Ron) FIrst aid Field Ambulance (Steve White 2 door) and a Comman and Control Unit ( Alan Sliver 2 Door). the tactical unit i will be kitted out with Air-soft M4's and a sniper rifle etc. Tactical bags vest helmets the whole 9 hanging off the jeep etc. the Search and rescue will have ll recovery gear, flashing lights, decals stretcher out front with a hanging first aid kit. the feild am is going to be kitted out like an ambulance and the radio truck is just that a mobile command/dispatch truck
[highlight=#ffff40][/highlight]My Jeep and I are one. We are the masters of the trail.
We are the saviors of Chevy, Ford and Toyota's.
We are family to other Jeepers, and…
WE WILL NEVER LEAVE A JEEP BEHIND.