Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
View Active Topics
I am looking for a "view active topics" button.  Most sites have it and it shows all the recent threads chronologically with the thread with the most recent posts at the top.

Can someone direct me please?
(09-20-2014, 07:02 PM)JeepBob Wrote: I am looking for a "view active topics" button.  Most sites have it and it shows all the recent threads chronologically with the thread with the most recent posts at the top.

Can someone direct me please?
It's below the search bar mid page in the grey area. You'll find Open Buddy List. View New Posts, View Today's Posts / View Unread Posts.
2013 Rubicon Unlimited

Tactical is Practical
No, those don't work the same. 
I am continuely showing no new posts...   nothing. 
Code:
http://www.core4x4.ca/search.php?action=getnew

Make a shortcut, favorite, bookmark, or whatever you call it as that. You are probably trying to save the one you get once results are returned.
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa and Jack) | RRJC Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
That doesn't work. 

Go to something like RRJC and go to view active topics, that's what I'm looking for.   
I've been looking for a way to do that, but haven't really come up with anything yet. I'm using different software than RRJC and WW for a change and it looks like it doesn't have that specific option. I'll see if I can write something when i have time.
view un read posts works good enough for me.
(09-30-2014, 05:40 PM)GlennH Wrote: view un read posts works good enough for me.
I concur
"...because without pictures/videos, it didn't happen."
| Gary (plus Teresa and Jack) | RRJC Club Treasurer | 2013 JKUR in Rock Lobster |
View Unread Posts works great.

I originally tried to use that, but I was showing 80+ posts from the original loading of info onto the site.

I found a place to click to show all posts as read, and now, I just see the incoming fresh stuff.

Thanks y'all.   Cool