Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firearms for sale
Anyone know any shooters out there or any " Black Gun" enthusiasts in the group. I am parting with some inventory to finance a 2nd Jeep.

Chirstmas at our house, some people decorate Christmas trees, I dress up my toys for the holidays. There are 6 units in this pic but got cut off??

[Image: iphone1063_zps1e62b83a.jpg]

Sigarms Black Special and Springfield Armory M1A1

[Image: storagefromcard071_zps7a8cab68.jpg]

Close up of AR10 SASS w/ schmidt & bender PMII scope

[Image: Shooting004_zps1444f5a9.jpg]

Rem 700P w/ accuracy int'l chassis system

[Image: Shooting017_zps3e6ec5c2.jpg]

AR10 Carbine

[Image: DSC00421-Copy_zpsfddc69d1.jpg]

Some of the pics were cut off but the list is as follows

1 Armalite AR10 SASS (semi auto sniper system) .308 cal 20" heavy match grade barrel, w/ 12 mags, Schmidt and Bender PM II 4-16 scope, Schmidt and Bender integrated ring and base with 20moa forward declination,Daniel Defence quad rail, Magpul PRS stock, Magpul PSG1 grip.
Retail on this pkg is over $8000.00 asking $6000,00 firm

1 Armalite AR10 Carbine, .308cal, 16" barrel, Magpul CTR stock, Magpul Miad grip, Magpul AFG front pistol grip, Midwest Industries free float rail, Eotech 510 military grade holographic sight system.
asking $4500.00 ono

1 Bushmaster M4 (this is a true M4 w/ 14.5 stepped barrel) .223/5.556 cal, Midwest Industries rail, Magpul CTR stock, Magpul vertical piston grip, Magpul Miad grip, ACOG 4x tritium scope ( the real deal) Magpul BIUS flip up front and rear sights.
asking $3500,00 firm

1 Bushmaster Dissipator, .223/5.56 w/ 16" heavy barrel, Falcon Industries full length rail, Magpul CTR stock, A2 grip, Warne R.A.M.P base with burris red dot mounted at 45 degree, Sightron SIII 3.5 - 10 mil dot scope. Magpul AFG forward grip, enhanced bolt carrier group,
asking $3500,00 firm

1 Sabre Defence M4 .223/5.56, Schmidt & Bender short dot 1.5 - 4x scope, Magpule CTR stock,
asking $3000,00

1 Sigarms Black Special, .223, Armalite integrated ring and base with 15moa forward declination. Sightron SIII 3.5-10x mil dot scope, THIS ONE IS NON RESTRICTED so yes you can play with this at your local gravel pit
asking $4500,00 firm

1 Springfield Armoury M1 A1, .308 cal, w/ Leupold Mark III 4-12x lit mildot reticle, tuned and blueprinted, this was my match rifle for several years and won a few matches with it also non restricted.
asking $3500,00 firm

1 Remington Model 700P, with Accuracy International Chassis System, Rem 40x match trigger, Douglas Premium Cryo match heavy barrel w/ 5R rifling 1:10 twist, Schmidt & Bender 4-16x mil dot scope, Badger Ordnance 1 pc picatiny mount with 20degree forward declination, Badger Ordnance Tactical Rings milled from billet steel. Bolt face trued and blueprinted, Harris bipod, Mono pod for rear, barrel and action has been cerra coated (impervious to everything even a nuclear explosion) c/w Pelican case.
asking $6000,00 firm.

I will also be selling a few handguns also approx 12-16 units if anyone is interested in those as well, but would like to move the big $$$ items first.

P.S
I have also listed these on Cdn Gunnutz, But will compensate financially $$$ if any WW members help me find a home or a TJ for these. I am no longer competing and have been bitten by the mod bug something fierce.......never thought this day would come :cry:
2013 Rubicon Unlimited

Tactical is Practical
Pics of Bushmaster Dissipator and M4
[Image: DSC00080_zps035f8819.jpg]
2013 Rubicon Unlimited

Tactical is Practical
Im very interested, just waiting on my restricted card to show up.
[highlight=#ffff40][/highlight]My Jeep and I are one. We are the masters of the trail.
We are the saviors of Chevy, Ford and Toyota's.
We are family to other Jeepers, and…
WE WILL NEVER LEAVE A JEEP BEHIND.
Forget I even said anything
skulljeep Wrote:Jomar, no offence, ya all know we luv ya, but I personally do not think that this website or forum is the proper place to be selling your firearms. This is an offroad forum, not a firearm or hunting forum. Selling offroad parts is one thing, but firearms and hunting supplies is another.

I personally do not have anything against guns, but I am sure there are many others out there (members or potential members) that do not, and seeing this may just discourage them from joining if they see this thread. I know a few ppl that are completly against them and this would definatly stop them from joining.

Just sayin, my opinion only.

[Image: 422345_448489375206434_1503423147_n_zpsb77ccaff.jpg]
2013 Rubicon Unlimited

Tactical is Practical
Seriously tho, careful on this topic as us gun guys are as passionate about our firearms and our rights as legitimate firearms owners as we are our Jeeps.

Yes this is indeed an off road forum and 4X4's, Mudding, Off Roading are Redneck pastimes just as much as shooting and hunting, and most often go hand in hand, so I didn't think anyone would be offended or take offence. I would never post this on a Toyota Prius forum or a smart car forum. Most of that type would shun us for owning and driving gas guzzling fire breathing lifted bad ass 4x4's in the first place.

If this is indeed a concern on offending potential members than how would they feel about Jazzerkins post, showing a dead deer gutted and hanging on a hook. Not to mention members bringing firearms to some of our runs during the hunting season. I seem to recall all, having fun target shooting on a past run!

If you feel that this post to be potentially offensive, than how would new or potential members react when they find out one of our members and founders of this club is employed by these companies and is responsible for supplying Western Canada with these firearms.....heck I would be the devil incarnate!

If that is the case than please accept this as my official resignation from this club as I would not want to deter any new members from joining.

I appreciate your concerns and Please do not take this as a sign of aggression or hostility as I too am merely voicing my opinion as well. Nothing but love for ya Big Grin
2013 Rubicon Unlimited

Tactical is Practical
[Image: IMG_2254-1_zps29ad6a4b.png]
2013 Rubicon Unlimited

Tactical is Practical
*note, i have not read this thread yet only the first post*

Oh if I only had the money. Seriously. I had to leave all my guns in the states. Sad

I didn't know you could own fire arms like AR10s and the like. I have an AR15 that I would love to bring up from the states. How does one go about getting a license for that.
jdam Wrote:[Image: IMG_2254-1_zps29ad6a4b.png]
never have more truthful words been spoken.
[highlight=#ffff40][/highlight]My Jeep and I are one. We are the masters of the trail.
Newfiejk Wrote:
jdam Wrote:[Image: IMG_2254-1_zps29ad6a4b.png]
never have more truthful words been spoken.
and i know this from first hand experience.